Pulaski County Georgia Genealogy Records Available to Members
Pulaski County Wills
- Will Book A, 1810-1816 (abstracts)
- Will Book B, 1816-1854 (abstracts)
Indexes to Probate Records
- Will Book C, 1855-1906.
- Annual Returns, Inventories, Sales, 1816-1841
- Annual Returns, Inventories, Sales, 1841-1851
- Annual Returns, Inventories, Sales, 1851-1854
SEE OUR VIDEOS ON RUMBLE
Videos that will help you find your ancestors. Topics include Genealogy Tips, Emigrants to America, Historical Events & People, etc. Free
. . Featuring stories of the past that you will treasure!
Pulaski County Wills, Estates, Inventories
Pulaski County was created on 13 December 1808 from Laurens County. It was named for Polish Count Casimir Pulaski who died in Savannah of wounds suffered in the Revolutionary War. The Ocmulgee River runs through Pulaski County, and this area was the capital of the Creek Indian Confederacy. The county seat is Hawkinsville.